Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blog #2: Glasses

My sister has been wearing glasses since she was eight years old. She's now fifteen and glasses are what I associate her with. If she were to take her glasses off, she could not see a thing. She's probably as blind as a bat. I would steal them every now and then just to see how I would look with them on and she'd complain that I would appear blurry even though I was standing two feet away from her. However, since she is in high school now, she has adapted to contacts and now I always hear her talking about how annoying they are to put in and take out, but she does think they are better than having glasses on all the time. When she wants to switch things up a bit, she will wear her glasses out, otherwise, she'll solely where them inside the house; away from the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment