Monday, January 30, 2012

Blog #1: Don't you just LOVE it when...

You are quite close with someone and you are engaging in a lovely conversation with them when someone you know interrupts your conversation with this person. Not only when they interrupt but when they begin imposing their ideas on the subject they were not involved with originally and do not know the type of friendship that me and the person I am speaking to have. This recently occurred within the past few days when I was talking with a teacher I am quite close with. So the teacher and I are talking about music and art, topics we are very both very interested in and know much about. Then my friend walks in the room and decides to intrude on our conversation after she said what she needed to. Then the teacher asks me a favor and my friend imposes "Oh and I can help as well with this." Events like this one are what I really hate because I find it very rude considering my friend did not even know the extent of what the teacher and I were discussing, and second, I have a closer relationship than my friend does with the teacher, therefore it was rude of her to intrude and impose she do something along with me.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps she was jealous or felt left out? Sounds like she wanted to enjoy being with both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete