Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blog #2: My Scarlet Letter

The letter that I would be wearing, would be an L. This "L" represents lackadaisical because I tend to want to sit back and enjoy life but in life, you need to work in order to reach that enjoyment sometimes but I find myself shying away from work that does not interest me or have any significance to me. Such as my math homework, I always do it but if I am having trouble, I really have to bring myself to go in for extra help because it is not something that appeals to me nor will I need a majority of it later in life. Because of these factors, it is hard for me to bring myself to complete certain tasks that I know will not be of use later on in life.
However there are times where I'm just in a lazy mood and do not want to do any form of work and just relax, give myself a break, and do what I want to do. There is rarely ever a time when I can do that though, because work never stops; something always needs to get done or something could always be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment